Now, Every Month is Pet Dental Special Month
Long before February was “officially” designated as National Pet Dental Health Month, Porte Veterinary had been celebrating during the month of January.
You could say it’s a Porte Vet Family Tradition.
Also, thanks to you, the Porte Vet family has outgrown dental month. There were more pets who needed dental cleanings than there were days in the month. So, effective immediately and through the end of 2018, every month is dental month here at Porte!
Scroll down to get all the details.
*10% adds-up to significant savings because it applies to the entire procedure bundle which includes:
- Pre-anesthetic pain control injection
- Intraoperative antibiotic injection
- Thorough examination of your pet’s mouth, gums, and teeth (probing every tooth) by our licensed veterinarians
- Dental radiographs
- Teeth cleaning (scaling and polishing)
- I.V. fluid administration
- Comprehensive monitoring of your pet’s vital signs (blood pressure, body temperature, heart rate, oxygen saturation, etc.) using sophisticated equipment (EKG, Pulse Oximeter, etc.)
- Postoperative pain control medication injection, when indicated
- Personalized care and comfort provided by a trained nurse dedicated to your pet
- Application of ORAVET® Sealant
Plus a complimentary 2-week follow up visit during which we’ll take a peek in your pet’s mouth to ensure all is well.
In addition, you’ll get a personalized demonstration on how to brush your pet’s teeth and use some of the best pet dental products available to help keep your pet’s mouth healthy with home care.
Please note the following items are not included in the 10% bundle discount:
- Preanesthetic lab tests
All pets must have lab tests evaluated within a 30-day window before going under anesthesia.
When indicated and in the best interest of the pet’s health, some pets may need to have teeth pulled (extracted) by the veterinarian.
- Prescription medication to be given at home
The best place to start is with a check-up – a physical evaluation of your pet.
During this evaluation, we’ll chat about your pet’s health and unique lifestyle, answer your questions, and decide upon the most appropriate pre-anesthetic lab tests.
For your convenience, we can usually obtain your pet’s blood sample during this initial evaluation appointment.
You’ll also receive a customized estimate clearly showing how the 10% discount is applied for your pet’s personalized plan.
Be sure to schedule and complete the procedure within 30 days of the estimate and within 30 days of the preanesthetic lab tests.
Our genuine goal for Dental Health Month is healthier pets. We realize it may be in your pet’s best interest to postpone this procedure if your pet is ill. Please know we will work with you and do our best to accommodate your situation in order to honor the discount once the veterinarian gives the “all clear” to proceed with teeth cleaning.